Gran Melia Victoria, Palma - Mallorca
A great reputation in a privileged location
This well-established hotel overlooking the Bay of Palma offers the highest standards of comfort and personal service and has long been favoured by British clients. Its classically elegant décor is complemented by the most up-to-date amenities and facilities and it is very conveniently located on the Paseo Maritimo just minutes from the lively centre of Palma with easy access to the Gothic quarter and its amazing cathedral.
Gran Melia Victoria enjoys a fine reputation for excellent cuisine with its famous buffet-breakfasts, intimate dining at the à la carte Vanity Restaurant which offers a new twist on the more traditional Spanish dishes, and Mediterranean specialities at the seasonal Terraza del Victoria.
A pre-dinner aperitif accompanied by the piano is the perfect way to enjoy a Mallorcan sunset from the hotel’s bar or lounge.
The nearest sandy beach is 3km away.
Room Types of Gran Melia Victoria
- Classic inland room (max 2)
- Deluxe twin side sea view (max 2)
- Premium RedLevel twin full sea view (max 2+1)
- Premium twin full sea view (max 2+1)
- Junior suite RedLevel sea view (max 2+1)
- Deluxe suite RedLevel sea view (max 2+1)
- Classic twin/double inland sole use
Reference : CCH